Sunday, August 25, 2013

Oh, Miley, You Crazy

Gif borrowed from PerezHilton.com. Because, damn it really says it all.
Oh sure, I could rip on Miley Cyrus' VMA performance with Robin Thicke.

Click for more.



I could point out how relatively awful the songs were (granted Thicke is riding high on his, so it may be that one just isn't for me). The strange dancing bears could draw a comment or two. Miley twerking on his crotch, or gnawing on some supersized ghetto booty might be worth a comment or two.
I could of course also make a few off the cuff comments such as:
Dang girl, you look like Hannah Did Montana.
Or maybe:
I don't know what Miley Cyrus drives, but apparently it goes from 0 to Skanky in a little under 21 years.
I could do all that, but I won't.

Why?

'Cus I like the way she twerks it.

You stay classy, Miley.

No comments: